Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dove VoxBox


Advanced Care Nourished Beauty Anti-perspirant Deodorant

As some of you might know I have had the pleasure of participating on Influenster. I've only recieved two VoxBoxes so far, the first one being the Jolly VoxBox and the second one is the Dove VoxBox. The Dove VoxBox came with one item and that is the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant.

So this deodorant is being advertised as a 48 hour antiperspirant deodorant that also has nutrium moisture to moisturize your armpits. I have to say, this is a pretty awesome deodorant. First, the scent. It doesn't have a scent listed on it but the scent is so super light which I personally prefer. I've gotten unscented deodorants before that reeked of some fake synthetic flower. I prefer powder or nothing at all.

The deodorant is a solid stick that you apply to your underarm that is not very heavy so you don't end up having a sticky armpit or a lot of deodorant sticking to the inside of your shirt. After wearing it for a few hours I did feel the skin in my armpit and it does feel very soft and moisturized. Plus I haven't had as much irritation lately from shaving. 

My only real flaw with the product is that is doesn't keep me completely dry but it feels more like a slightly humid day, not a wet stress sweat. In all fairness, I work for a restaurant and I move around a lot.

I have been using this product as my current deodorant because the scent does not bother me and it works at 90% capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment