Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Yum Yum Ice Cream

It is no lie that I have a sweet tooth and one of my favorite desserts is ice cream. So a few days ago a new line of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream showed up at the Haight Street Market. They're called Core ice creams which means they have a thick gooey center of caramel, chocolate or raspberry jam.

Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Fudge Core Ice Cream

I bought the Salted Caramel Core because I cannot resist anything salted caramel. The ice cream is sweet cream ice cream with blondie chunks. It is very creamy but not overly sweet. I hate over the top sweets so I like going for the calmer sweets. The salted caramel center totally delivers!!! It is salty and sweet. I've tried a lot of salted caramel ice creams in the past that don't taste like rich buttery caramel and the don't embrace the saltiness. I've actually sprinkled salt on salted caramel ice cream before because it was lacking.  This is an excellent addition to my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment